Braintree Youth Project Charity
1. Welcome to our club!
2. Respect each other, the staff, volunteers and building.
3. Put all litter in bins provided and help to look after all the equipment.
4. No smoking on the premises. No drugs, no alcohol and no weapons are allowed.
5. Bullying is not tolerated, whether this is in person or cyber bullying. Treat other people with respect, even if you don’t like them.
6. Swearing, especially towards staff, volunteers and other young people will not be tolerated.
7. Sign in when you arrive at a session and sign out when you leave – this is our record book for sessions and also how we know who is in the building if there is a fire.
8. Have fun and enjoy yourself!